Pages

Looking for something else? Type your search here

Why I Must Always Score Against AFC Leopards: An Emotional Gor Mahia's Dan Sserenkuma Explains

Dan Sserenkuma Celebrates Scoring Against Ingwe
Dan Sserenkuma is the only player to have scored a hat trick against AFC Leopards during Gor Mahia vs AFC Leopards past meets. Deep in his heart, AFC Leopards was his club's choice however, Dan states categorical and emotionally that the Leopards almost broke his heart: before the gods of good luck visited him and established for him a place within the Kogalo ranks. In his words, Dan Sserenkuma says that:
 
“When I came to Kenya last season, I wanted to play for AFC Leopards. I approached them but one of their officials said I did not look like a footballer. He called me an impostor. That hurt,” he said.

“I promised myself to always play hard against AFC, just to show them what talent they had turned away without as much as a second thought. And I am doing exactly that – creating misery for them by scoring in their goal every chance I get,” he added.