Pages

Looking for something else? Type your search here

Adel Amrouche Angered By Gor Mahia's Coach

Adel Amrouche
With just days to the much awaited World Cup qualifier pitting hosts Harambee Stars against the Super Eagles of Nigeria, the national team coach Adel Amrouche is a furious man. 

Amrouche’s patience was tasted on Thursday when Gor Mahia coach Zradvko Logarusic interrupted his training session at City Stars hurling abuses at him and refusing his players to interact with the coach. 

Speaking to supersport.com after the incidence Amrouche called for respect for the national team and reiterated that it was becoming impracticable to work with the Gor Mahia players with the constant interference of their coach. 

"It is absurd and disrespectful for any coach to disrespect the national team which is bigger than any team. I have been patient with the coach Zradvko Logarusic but what he did today in front of my players in training was not only despicable but shameful and disrespectful. Logarusic interrupted my training session hurling abuses at me and telling his players in the national team not to interact with me." 

"I think I have had enough of this disrespect and wonder what powers a club coach has over the national team. I have a very good rapport with all the coaches in the league but I wonder why one coach will be the person to disrespect everyone at this time when we are preparing for important matches," a furious Amrouche told supersport.com. 

"It is now hard working with players from Gor whose coach is trying to deny them a chance to play for the national team by trying to create confusion that only benefits his ego," he added...Courtesy of Super Sport News